|Mobile applications still have a largely horizontal character, but new developments and capabilities are beginning to show how certain vertical markets can gain unique business benefits from mobility. The growth of mobility-enabled applications is driven essentially by the same factors that are driving IT and business process change, namely the need to be more responsive, optimize the efficiency of staff resources, and shorten the cycle time of key processes throughout their value chain.
Limiting to certain technologies in the competitive market will make organizations loose out of action and thereby containing exposure and growth opportunities. We make sure that we reach out to our customer in all the possible ways and be able to provide them with the apt solutions.
From basic requirements, defining Technical Specifications, Plan and Review of each and every aspect / modules of the application enables the Product Managers / Technical Teams to ensure inclusion of the most important and required features and understand the challenges to be able to approach them in the quickest and the best possible timeframe there by increased productivity and decreased cost.
- User Level Requirements – Acquiring the right knowledge is one of the first steps towards change after spreading the word. We connect user requirements with your business needs to make sure that all product creation and development decisions are guided by a clear definition of the product’s value.
- Technical Specifications – With an eye on the technology that will deliver the software product to the user, we’ll offer our technological ideas and approaches, and make sure that all technical design requirements are outlined and understood.
- Verification Plan & Procedure – You want to make the right investments when tackling uncharted territory and complex projects. We assess development through product audits, reviews and testing, test procedures and test execution strategy. We then develop a detailed assessment of the project at hand based on our expertise and targeted needs.
- Software Detailed Design – Together, we generate a set of quantitative and qualitative definitions of success. We constantly refer back to these success measures throughout the product development process to ensure that the end-product matches the value proposition.
- Review – Through peer reviews, code is constantly validated throughout the development process so that problems are caught and addressed early in the development cycle.
- Modular Design – We turn your design into a living product. We send you regular updates so you can watch your application take shape in your hands.
- Code Creation – We pride ourselves on delivering top-quality code. Using agile software development methods that include frequent code inspection, short deliverables and continuous builds, we create quality code in a transparent, predictable fashion.
- Code Reviews – As we code, we isolate each part of the program and ensure that all individual parts function correctly. This lets us build continuously and avoid unwanted surprises.
- Unit Testing – As we code, we isolate each part of the program and ensure that all individual parts function correctly. This lets us build continuously and avoid unwanted surprises.
- Continuous Builds – Our daily builds give you a visible record of progress. We create working builds quickly, se we always have a working version of the product for you to see and for the QA team to test.
- Quality Assurance – Our QA team is involved from day one – owning the test plan and conducting daily checks on all deliverables to make sure that only quality code is making its way through the development process.